Whether you’re an embedded user interface (UI) designer, developer, or team lead, you’ve probably come across these issues before:
- Designer: The final product doesn’t look like the design I created
- Developer: Finding or building a board that fits our functional, performance, and environmental requirements is nearly impossible
- Team lead: Do I delay the release to get the UI design just right? Can I accept the tradeoffs between design and development? Does my budget allow for the board my developer wants to build?
The embedded UI development process shouldn’t be this hard and, in fact, it’s pretty easy to overcome all these issues and more.
Accelerate UI development now
On June 1st, join Crank Software and Embedded Artists to learn how to bring designers and developers together on low-risk, low-cost hardware using Storyboard Suite on NXP i.MX 7-based computer-on-modules (COM). Crank Software will demonstrate features that support ease-of-use for designers and simplify the challenge of inevitable design churn and iteration. This includes: design import and re-import from Adobe Photoshop, creating vibrant animations via the built-in timeline, and seeing how to quickly deploy and debug your app on real embedded hardware.
Embedded Artists will explain how their COM boards and display adapter solutions accelerate development across display types and resolutions, making it easy to focus on your core business and deliver applications faster. This build or buy calculator illustrates the costs of building your own boards.
3 reasons to sign up
- Learn how to reduce (or eliminate!) the churn between design and development
- Find out how purpose-built COM boards and adapter solutions accelerate time to release
- If you don’t believe the words, see how quickly it can all be done via live demonstrations
You can also ask questions at any time to help understand how all this fits into your team.
Accelerating UI development with Crank Software & Embedded Artists
Thursday, June 1, 2017
8:00 A.M EDT or 1:00 P.M EDT
If you can’t attend the live webinar, don’t panic. Our webinar recordings are always available here for on-demand viewing.