Last week we attended the Eclipse DemoCamp for the release of Galileo incase you haven't ben following our blog. Not that our software has a lot to do with the Galileo release, but we wanted to show off what we've been doing with Eclipse. Everything went well with the tool demo and I think it showed everyone in a quick 10 minute space what we are bringing to embedded world. However....it wouldn't be a real demo it everything went right. The final output on the VMware target messed up a little :-(
You can see the recording of the presentation at the link below. It may be a little noisy and appear like I'm yelling a bit, but that's just because this took place in a busy Irish Pub.
After reviewing the tapes I can see the issue was I didn't hit save before doing an export so none of the events I added were on the target device. I guess I can stop blaming Thomas for giving me an updated tool just a few hours before I did this presentation.