- Wednesday, November 6
- Session 1: 8.00 AM CEST
- Session 2: 9:00 AM PST
- Hosted by Toradex and Crank Software
See how Crank’s designer-developer parallel workflow accelerates the embedded development process by up to 50% while retaining initial design vision with maximum performance.
Watch a live demo of the installation process and how to build an animated 2D or 3D GUI, from Photoshop to target device, in 5 minutes or less.
Crank has added support for the new Toradex easy-to-use Linux platform, Torizon; supporting Toradex System on Modules based on the NXP i.MX 6, i.MX 7, and i.MX 8.
- See a step-by-step demo on installing Storyboard on Toradex SoMs with Torizon, and creating your first embedded GUI application.
- Watch how to deploy and debug directly on end-target, in just a few steps.
- Learn about Storyboard and Storyboard Lite scalability options.
- Learn about how you can benefit from the Crank Software and Toradex partnership.
- Opportunity for live Q&A on licensing, configuration, and technical questions with our engineering panel.
On November 6, we will sit down with Toradex team members: Matthias Gohlke, Senior Solutions Architect; and Jeremias Cordoba, Embedded Systems Engineer; and Crank team members: Jason Clarke, Co-Founder and VP Sales & Marketing; Garry Clarkson, Field Application Engineer; and Nik Schultz, Field Application Engineer, to discuss what's coming up in the embedded space and how this new class of platforms and processors is changing the game in embedded UI products.
See you soon!