In this webinar
The considerable growth and massive investment in smart devices combined with the promise of AI and ML has opened new vistas for IOT-led innovation.
With the release of the new i.MX 8Nano, manufacturers of smart devices can now create high-performance graphics on targets at an accelerated pace. Crank Storyboard and NXP make it easier to build connected devices that excite consumers, all while being power-efficient and cost-optimized.
*The NXP i.MX 8Nano applications processor provides cost-effective integration and affordable performance for smart power-efficient devices requiring graphics, vision, voice control, intelligent sensing and general processing.
- Learn about the NXP i.MX 8Nano and how you can benefit from the launch.
- See what sets i.MX 8Nano apart from other processors on the market.
- Find out how Storyboard differs from traditional UI development tools with a step-by-step demo of installing Storyboard and importing UI design files.
- How to create your first UI application, deploy and debug directly on an end-target.
- Learn about how you can benefit from the Crank Software and NXP partnership.
- Opportunity for live Q&A on licensing, configuration, and technical questions with our engineering panel.
We sit down with NXP team members and Crank team members: Nik Schultz, Field Application Engineer, and Scott Snider, Product Marketing Manager, to discuss what's coming up in the embedded space and how we're working together to change the game in embedded UI products.