When building an embedded GUI application within a Linux environment, there are number of considerations to be taken into account. In this blog post and accompanying walk-through video, I detail the steps required to best prepare your embedded GUI for a Linux board specifically:
- Exporting your embedded GUI application for Linux
- Configuring Your Embedded UI Application for Linux
- Connecting Your Embedded UI with Serial Connection
- Knowing Your Embedded UI Application Options
- Understanding Your Environment Variables
- What is Wayland?
- Choosing Your Touch Library for a Linux Environment
- Executing Runtime for an Embedded UI on Target
- Running Your Embedded UI with a Linux OS GUI Environment
Don't have time to read? Watch the video demonstration instead at this link.